We would like to inform you that the abstract submission deadline for our upcoming conference, Environmental Technology for impact 2020, is extended until January 7, 2020! The conference will be hosted in Wageningen, The Netherlands, from 3-5 June, 2020. We will cover the latest scientific and business developments in Environmental Technology.
Call for abstracts
You can submit an abstract (max. 300 words) for an oral or a poster presentation on our website, www.etei2020.org. The extended deadline for submission is January 7, 2020.
The abstracts can be oriented on one of the following themes:
• Alternative fermentations for resource recovery
• Closing global nutrient and carbon cycles
• Environmental solutions in emerging economies
• Industrial water management
• Removal of micropollutants and pathogens in soil and water
• Physical-chemical technologies for water treatment
• Urban infrastructure transitions
The following keynote speakers will update us on the most recent developments in Environmental Technology:
Dr. Paula González - managing director of Paques Europe
Dr. Ghada Kassab - University of Jordan
Prof. Francisco J. Cervantes - UNAM
Prof. Wang Kaijun – Tshinghua University